It is notified for the information of all concerned that, the candidates appearing for the Medical PG Degree(MD/MS) Regular & Supplementary Examination to be conducted tentatively in July 2023 should register and submit their final thesis to University as stipulated below.
Points to be noted
- The practice of individual thesis submission in CD’s to the University is stopped
- The abstract of the thesis should be renamed as ‘structured abstract ‘and it should be prepared in the format prescribed.
- Two hard copies of the thesis should be submitted. The soft copy should be submitted to the respective Soft copy should be single PDF file, size not exceeding 5 MB. The name of the PDF file should be Student’s KUHS permanent registration number (ID)/name of the student.
- The Print out of registration and payment details, signed by all concerned, as per the Proforma should be submitted to the University within the date stipulated in the above table.
- The fee should be paid by The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Thesis will not be accepted after the stipulated date (given in the above table) on any grounds and if received after the last date, it will not be considered for evaluation
Important Points to be noted in online payment.
- Payment can be made using internet banking /credit card /debit card /UPI.
- Colleges should not wait for the last minute of the date/time fixed for remittance because there may have problem of connectivity and consequent failure of online remittance and delay in making payments which may lead to imposition of fine, as the case may before which the remitter alone will be
Important points to be noted in soft copy submission.
- Each Student has to submit soft copy to their respective departments
- Departments should enter each student thesis in to a folder and submit it to their respective
- Colleges should collect these details from each department and enter it in to a
- Colleges should include individual folders for each department in the DVD.
- DVD should be sent to KUHS before the date stipulated in the notification.